Weka 24 Aztec Plus Ketchup

  • Brand:Macpac
  • Product Code: 113501-KET-ST

Availability: In Stock
  • €89.95

The Macpac Weka 24 is the perfect companion for walks and hikes. This lightweight backpack without the bells and whistles is designed to be comfortable, fashionable and highly functional. The backpack is made of the famous AzTec material. This fabric consists of 70% recycled polyester and the remaining 30 percent Fairtrade cotton. This robust and durable material guarantees years of problem-free use.

Take the Macpac Weka 24 with you on a hike or wear it during a city trip. The backpack is very versatile and therefore ideal for all kinds of purposes. The fixed back ensures that you can walk with the Macpac Weka for hours without noticing. The Weka 24 is a no-nonsense backpack for years of fun in a variety of activities.


  • Colour: orange
  • Gender: unisex
  • Material: Eco Aztec (70% polyester, 30% Fairtrade cotton)
  • Contents: 24 litres
  • Weight: 870 grams

Evolved to match the demanding New Zealand and Australian environments, AZTEC® fabrics are at the core of Macpac’s formidable reputation for rugged, weatherproof packs.

AZTEC® fabrics are constructed from a unique blend of hard wearing, long staple cottons and abrasion, and rot-resistant polyester fibres. These fibres are plied together to create yarns that are tightly woven in a durable cloth. Different yarns are used to create each type of AZTEC® fabric which gives them unique properties.

The cloth is saturated in a blend of resins and waxes to create a weather-proof fabric. In wet conditions, the natural swelling of the cotton fibres fills airspaces to enhance the weather-proofness of AZTEC® fabric. In a world of disposable technology, AZTEC® canvas shows our commitment to sustainability through creating high quality, durable products.

Tags: Weka 24 Aztec Plus Ketchup