Kahu 22 Bright Violet ST

  • Brand:Macpac
  • Product Code: 114041-BRV-ST

Availability: In Stock
  • €59.95

The Macpac Kahu 22 is a compact daypack that really focuses on comfort for long-term wear during hiking trips. If you are looking for a handy bag for daily use where you cycle a bit and then continue to training or work by public transport, it is also very suitable. You have ample access to your belongings in the main compartment thanks to the long zipper.

The Macpac Kahu 22 has a ventilated back panel, comfortable hip straps and ergonomic shoulder straps. The main compartment has a laptop compartment. The second separate compartment contains several internal pockets for small items that you want to access quickly. The backpack is made of the famous Eco AzTec material. This fabric consists of 73% recycled polyester and the remaining 27 percent Fairtrade cotton. This robust and durable material guarantees years of problem-free use.


  • Material: Eco AzTec®
  • Contents (l): 22
  • Weight (gr): 620
  • Dimensions (cm): 50 x 29 x 23
  • Back: T-Bone™

About Aztec

Developed to brave the rugged nature of New Zealand. A proven outdoor classic, with which you are prepared for all kinds of adventures all year round in all climates - from the tropics to the Arctic and from the bone-dry desert to an unexpected rain shower during that bike ride to work.

AZTEC is a densely woven fabric (recycled polyester and fair trade cotton of the highest quality) and is treated with a unique blend of wax and resin. Unprecedentedly strong, exceptionally water-resistant, rock-solid and rot-resistant. In a world where products are only used for a short time, we try to distinguish ourselves with this very strong AZTEC material. Suitable for years of carefree use!

Tags: Kahu 22 Bright Violet ST